Sign Up for our New Patient Offer!
 
Chiropractic Adjustment

Who Needs A Chiropractic Adjustment?

Written by DrBrad. Posted in Torrance Chiropractic, Uncategorized

Chiropractic Adjustment for Pain Relief and Prevention:

Research proves pain is caused by pressure on a nerve. A good Chiropractic Adjustment decompresses nerves that are compressed. Primarily, the bones or disc of the spine compresses nerves.

“The Chiropractic Adjustment” decompresses nerves and makes you feel good. Drugs mask symptoms, and doesn’t treat the Cause of the Problem. Medications may produce more problems.

 

Extra: Only 20% of the nerves of the body control pain, compressing the other 80% of nerves cause other problem. (See below)

Optimal Body Function:

80% of nerves in the body control every tissue, system, and cellular process of your body. “The chiropractic adjustment” decompresses nerves in the body, increasing nerve supply to the body, which increases body function. Remember, even your heart is controlled and coordinated by the Nervous System. Keeping the Nervous System Decompressed even optimizes the most important organ function. This is not Theory, but fact.

Maintain and Optimizing Mobility:

When any joint misaligns, the mobility of that joint will decrease, and wear down. The Chiropractic Adjustment will realign joints in the body, Increasing Mobility fast.

Decreasing Arthritis:

Most patients think arthritis is Genetic. This is a myth. It’s a Law of Nature. When any moving part is “misaligned”, it starts the wearing, or degenerating process. When moving bones (such as the 32 moving segments of your spine) misalign, the wearing process begins. This wear process in the body is called Osteoarthritis.

There are many benefits of Chiropractic Adjustment. Here are four great reasons why everyone should get an occasional adjustment. The Occasional Chiropractic Adjustment will decrease any Nerve Pressure that’s building and Realigns wearing joints in the body. If Preventing Pain, Arthritis, and Increasing Mobility and Body Function are important, the occasional adjustment NEEDS to be done.

Don’t Wait for Pain:

Does your Dentist say “comeback when you’re in pain”? I hope not. Prevention to your teeth is done with brushing, flossing and occasional Dental check-ups. The “spinal bones” need prevention just like your teeth. An occasional chiropractic adjustment 1-2 times per month will keep you healthier. We value Caring, Quality and Convenience with all patients.

 

To schedule a “spinal check-up”, please call us at your convenience. We Commit the Care Back into Health.  

Tags: , , , , ,

Trackback from your site.

Comments (1)

Leave a comment